E-commerce store "sincomentarios-nocomments.com/es or sincomentarios.es" and its products are from the brand "SinComentarios" - Miguel Ángel Pumarega Corral, with address at 20 Zurbarán street, postal code 28691 of Villanueva de la Cañada in Madrid( Spain), and from here on we will refer to it as SinComentarios.
Except for a special agreement established in writing, the shipment of the order made by the Client implies his agreement with these general conditions of sale. No stipulation made by the Client on the conditions of purchase, letters, acknowledgments of receipt or other documents will differ from those of Frequently Asked Questions if it has not been expressly accepted by this Company previously. The information in the catalogs and price lists is for information only. "SinComentarios- No comments" may be modified at any time, without prior notice, depending on the evolution of economic conditions, in order to keep the customer promptly informed of such changes
All orders can be made in writing or by phone without the need for the online store. An order will be final when it has been paid.
Once the desired product is selected, its price is shown in Euros or Dollars as chosen and with VAT included. The final price displayed includes shipping costs. Individual orders and products not listed in the catalog will be billed at the price stipulated in the commercial proposal.
For countries that do not belong to the European Union, SinComentarios it issues invoices exempt from VAT. The customer is responsible for the customs fees and expenses derived from the order.
1. Except for a possible particular agreement; The products in the SinComentarios catalog will be served within the agreed deadlines from the day of payment or from the acceptance of the order by SinComentarios. The delivery times indicated are for guidance and SinComentarios strives to respect them. However, its delay does not imply the cancellation of the order or any compensation. Any penalty clause for delay introduced by the Client in his order is void by the application of point 1 of these sales conditions.
2. The delivery is considered completed from the moment the product is made available to the Client by the carrier and the recipient signs the delivery. It is the responsibility of the recipient to verify the products upon receipt of them and expose all the qualifications and claims that may be justified.
3. If the products served do not comply in nature or in quantity with those specified in the delivery note, the Customer must make their claim within 24 hours.
4. Deliveries will be made with expenses borne by the Client, provided that there are no circumstances involving free shipping.
5.5. Sincomentarios is not responsible for delays caused by customs.
5. Reservation of title - Risks
1. SinComentarios expressly reserves the ownership of the products delivered until full payment of the sale price, interest, expenses, etc. Consequently, the payment, according to this provision, of bills of exchange, promissory notes, checks or any other title that creates obligation to pay will not be considered made until the successful collection of said documents is reached.
2. However, the risks are transferred to the Client from the delivery of the products. The Client agrees to the custody and conservation of the products and to subscribe the pertinent insurances in order to cover the damages and claims that may be caused to the products.
3. In the event that the Client suspends payments, SinComentarios may claim the products. The amounts previously paid on account will be held by "SinComentarioss - Nocomments" as a penalty clause.
6. Payment terms
1. Except for particular stipulation, the products are paid by paypal or bank transfer or any other means made available by SinComentarios.
2. Payment terms cannot be delayed under any circumstances. The Client will not be able to retain any amount on the amount due in the established terms.
3. The sale, transfer, bail or contribution in Society by the Client of all or part of his business or its materials, as well as non-payment, authorize SinComentarios, without prejudice to other rights and actions, to suspend all deliveries until full payment is completed. The sums due will be demandable immediately.
7. Resolution clause
1. The total or partial breach by the Client of any of its obligations, the failure to meet any payment due, a delay of the Client in the payment and, in particular, the knowledge of his protest or a guarantee on all or part of your business, could imply, at the discretion of SinComentarios, on the one hand, the expiration of the term and, therefore, the immediate enforceability of the pending amounts, as well as the interruption of all deliveries and, on the other hand, the termination of all ongoing contracts.
2. The resolution of the contracts will take place by right and without judicial formalities within a period of seven (7) days counted from the sending to the Client of the payment request, by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, stating the intention to use this clause.
3. In the event of carrying out this resolution clause, Frequently Asked Questions or their representatives are expressly authorized to enter the Client's premises in order to recover the products affected by the application of the sixth section.
8. Return of products
14 days maximum from receipt of the product.
If the products served do not comply in nature or in quantity with those specified in the delivery note, the Customer must make their claim within 24 hours.
The freight will be borne by the buyer both in shipping and return. In the refund of the amounts paid, the full amount of the product will be refunded, discounting both freight.
In the case of defective items, No Comments will bear all costs to resolve the incident.
Returns of personalized items, special work orders, items with names are not accepted.
Guarantees and after-sales services will be governed by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of November 16, which approves the text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Clients. In accordance with this standard, the seller is obliged to deliver to the consumer and customer products that are in accordance with what is published on the Web, responding to it for any lack of conformity. The consumer and client have the right to repair the product, to replace it, to reduce the price or to terminate the contract. The guarantee will lose its validity in the event of defects or deterioration caused by external factors, accidents, etc.
Products modified, repaired, integrated or added by the client or any other person not authorized by the supplier are excluded from the guarantee. The guarantee will not be applicable to apparent defects and product conformity defects, for which any claim must be made within 365 days after the delivery of bags and accessories and 15 days in footwear and sandals. The guarantee will not cover products damaged at the time of transport or due to improper use.
The guarantee includes defects in the manufacturing of the product and defects in the raw materials, excluding small variations in color and imperfections that show its authenticity.
9. Force majeure
The parties will not incur responsibility for any fault due to a greater cause. Compliance with the obligation will be delayed until the cessation of the case of force majeure. If the force majeure lasts beyond two (2) months, the contract can be terminated at the request of one of the two parties, without any type of compensation.
10.Information and Exclusions
SinComentarios makes its best efforts to ensure that the information on this website is correct and up-to-date. SinComentarios is not responsible for any errors or omissions that may exist on the page "www.sincomentarios.es. SinComentarios cannot control the use that the user gives to the information, and therefore will not be responsible for any type of damage or loss, whether direct or indirect, that may derive from having connection with the use of said information. In no case will the rights that as a consumer may legally correspond to the client of SinComentarios be affected.
SinComentarios - No comments" cannot and has not reviewed all the web pages linked to it, so it is not responsible for their content. The risks derived from consulting such linked web pages correspond exclusively to users, who must be governed by the terms and conditions of use of the consulted web pages.
Any content or information directed to this website by any means will be considered non-confidential and public in nature, so it may be disseminated, archived or used by SinComentarios and its group companies for any purpose, including development, manufacturing and marketing. of their products. Do not direct to this website or from it any type of content or information that is illegal, intimidating, defamatory, slanderous, insulting, obscene, scandalous, provocative, pornographic, irreverent or any other that could give rise to civil or criminal liability in the territory to which this website refers.
The brands and logos that appear on this website are trademarks of SinComentarios, and cannot be used in any type of advertisement or other advertising material, related to the distribution of any information or content extracted from this website without the prior written consent of the brand owner.
13. Data collection
a.) Collection of data when visiting the website You can visit our website without providing personal data. For each visit to a website, the server stores only a log file containing, for example, the name of the required file, its anonymized IP address, the date and time of the visit, the amount of data transferred and the provider applicant (the access data); also, the request is documented. The access data is evaluated only for the purpose of guaranteeing the proper functioning of the page, as well as to improve our offer. This is intended to preserve, within the framework of a weighing of interests, our legitimate best interest in the correct presentation of our offer in accordance with Article 6, para. 1, p. 1, letter f of the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD). All access data will be deleted within a maximum of seven days after the visit has ended.
b) Contractual data We collect, process and store the data you provide to us when registering on our website or when purchasing our products. Personal data is collected by filling in the registration mask or the order form, which contains information on the name, address and email, as well as information on the corresponding order and payment details. The introduction of this data and its transfer is a voluntary decision by the client. Only those personal data that are essential for the fulfillment of the contract are collected. The data collected is kept only for the time necessary and allowed under the contractual agreement and in compliance with current legislation.
14. Legal basis
We use and process your personal data only within the framework of the fulfillment of the contract, in accordance with Article 6 of the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD). Likewise, we guarantee that we only request the personal data strictly necessary for the performance of our activity. If personal data is processed to achieve or prepare a contractual relationship, you must have a legitimate interest. A legitimate interest is considered when the involved party is a (possible) client of the responsible party.
In the framework of data processing on our behalf in accordance with Article 28 of the RGPD, a consolidated provider provides us with the accommodation service of the online store and, in this context, of the data collected. This is intended to preserve, within the framework of a weighing of interests, our legitimate best interest in the correct presentation of our offer in accordance with Article 6, para. 1, letter f) of the RGPD. All the data collected in the framework of the use of this website, or in the forms provided for this purpose in the online store as described below, are processed on the server of the service provider, which attaches great importance to protection. of data. This server exclusively operates data centers that document its high security standards through ISO certification.
16. Your rights
If you wish, we can inform you in writing of the data that we have stored about you by contacting us through the contact form. A right-to-forget button is also available in your account.
1. These general conditions of sale, as well as signed contracts, are governed by applicable law.
2. Any litigation related to the interpretation or execution of the general conditions of sale and any contract signed with a Client will be the exclusive competence of the Spanish Courts.
There's no minimum order.